Research Activity Areas
Current research activities are oriented towards the advancement of diagnostic techniques, with the aim of increasing reliability of automated procedures and reduction of the impact of uncertainty factors introduced by the operating environment of gas turbines. Sample areas of activity are:
• Development of probabilistic methods for gas turbine diagnostics
• Advanced diagnostics using Fusion methods
• Non-linear methods for on-board jet engine diagnostics
• Modelling of humidity and water injection effects in gas turbines
• Real time engine models and their exploitation for diagnostics
• Integration of developed methods into industrial diagnostic systems
The gained experience can be seen from the publications in this domain together with a large number of citations, which reveal a large part of the scientific achievements of the group.
Read more LTT presentation.